The LTSHE Consortium consists of eight institutional partners:
- BIRMINGHAM CITY UNIVERSITY (Birmingham, United Kingdom), lead partner/coordinator
- UNIVERSIDADE DE AVEIRO (Aveiro, Portugal)
- UNIWERSYTET JAGIELLONSKI (Krakow, Poland)
- EVALUATIONSAGENTUR BADEN-WUERTTEMBERG (evalag, Mannheim, Germany)
- UNIVERSITÀ DEGLI STUDI DI MILANO (Milano, Italy)
- UNIVERSIDAD PÚBLICA DE NAVARRA (Pamplona, Spain)
- KOLEGJI AAB (Pristina, Kosovo)
- WIRTSCHAFTSUNIVERSITAET WIEN (Vienna, Austria)
For LTSHE project information see also: https://ec.europa.eu/...
The creation of these resources has been (partially) funded by the ERASMUS+ grant program of the European Union under grant no. 2019-1-UK01-KA203-061968. Neither the European Commission nor the project's national funding agency are responsible for the content or liable for any losses or damage resulting of the use of these resources.