Centre of excellence for quality management in the higher education area
Besides proven methodological and professional qualifications as well as a strong service orientation, evalag (Evaluationsagentur Baden-Württemberg) stands out with long-term project experience and advisory skills gained from this work over the years.
The higher education environment and its changing requirements with respect to external support are considered a key impetus by evalag. By adopting the input from this area, evalag is continuously optimising its own portfolio and consequently has become a fully-fledged centre of excellence for the higher education area.
The range of services offered by evalag comprises:
- the coordination of review processes according to the new accreditation system in Germay (since 1/2018)*
- international programme accreditations and international institutional accreditations,*
- audits in Austria (§ 22 HS-QSG)*
- institutional accreditations (Switzerland),*
- external evaluations concerning teaching and learning in HEIs,*
- external evaluations (e. g. of research institutions, programmes/projects, strategies),
- support offerings for quality management and organisational development at HEIs (consulting, evalag-audit of quality management, evaluations of structures and processes, advanced training offerings for quality management at HEIs),
- promotion of science services, and
- research projects.
*evalag as a member of EQAR (European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education) is bound to the ESG in these activities
CEO Dr. Anke Rigbers Tel. ++49 (0)621.128545-10; rigbers(at)evalag.de) or Dr. Sibylle Jakubowicz (Tel. ++49 (0)621.128545-65; jakubowicz(at)evalag.de) will be gladly at your disposal should you require further information or a preparation of quotes.