The accreditation commission is responsible for all tasks concerning the accreditation of study programmes and of quality assurance systems of Higher Education Institutions. Main tasks of the accreditation commission are the selection of expert groups and the resolution for the accreditation of study programmes (programme accreditation) and of quality assurance systems (system accreditation; international institutional accreditation) and for the certification of (advanced) training programmes.
The accreditation commission comprises
- student representatives and
- representatives of universities,
- representatives of universities of applied science,
- representatives of universities of education,
- representatives of universities of arts and music and
- representatives of the profession.
Representatives of other Higher Education Institutions types can be affiliated when required. Furthermore at least 50 % of the members have expertise in Higher Education Institutions controlling and internal quality assurance in particular experience in management and quality assurance of teaching and learning.
You will find the member list here.