Besides proven methodological and professional qualifications as well as a strong service orientation, evalag (Evaluationsagentur Baden-Württemberg) stands out with long-term experience in quality management in higher education.
Higher education institutions (HEI) nowadays face a diversity of internal and external challenges. One of these are changing requirements for quality assurance. evalag accompanies and supports HEIs on their path to comprehensive quality assurance. It has become a fully-fledged expert providing leading-edge knowledge and competence in quality assurance in higher education.
The range of services offered by evalag comprises:
- the coordination of review processes according to the new accreditation system in Germany (since 1/2018)*
- international programme accreditations and international institutional accreditations,*
- audits in Austria (§ 22 HS-QSG)*
- institutional accreditations (Switzerland),*
- external evaluations concerning teaching and learning in HEIs,*
- external evaluations (e. g. of research institutions, programmes/projects, strategies),
- support offerings for quality management and organisational development at HEIs (consulting, evaluations of structures and processes, advanced training offerings for quality management at HEIs),
- support in the promotion of education and science and
- research projects focusing on higher education issues.
*evalag, being registered in EQAR (European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education) is bound to the ESG in these activities
Dr. Sibylle Jakubowicz (Tel. ++49 (0)621.128545-65; jakubowicz(at)evalag.de) will be gladly at your disposal should you require further information or a preparation of quotes.